Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blog about.. Blogs.


In English we are assigned to write a blog about what we would use it for. Well to begin I much prefer to use a compute versus writing. I can just write forever about anything that I wish because just by typing, the words come to my head creating a piece that I would never be able to write with a pen and piece of paper. With this blog I would like to be able to write about anything that comes to mind or even just to put a review of a movie or a new band. Controversial topics and World Politics would interesting to write about as well because I would love to see what other peoples opinions would be on the matter.
Another option for are blogging opportunity just have days, like this one. To write about what we wish and hope for the future just to expand on such a simple topic to make it amazing. Going into great depth and detail about how we want are lives to start and become something
spectacular. Or as mentioned before to just get to sit down and write about the first thing that comes to are mind. With that kind of writing, I find it the easiest.
When it comes to marks I don't think that we should get marks that reflect are entire grade but a potion because whats the point of just writing, when you really get nothing for it. Someone could write some amazing blog that would be worthy of a grade and it ending up equalling nothing wouldn't be to fair.
I love the blogging idea and i'm really excited to start this. It should be an experience in itself. :)

No comments: